Tuesday 10 March 2015

Front suspension

Well today on the whole has been ok apart from the headlights,...
I started with the upper wishbones which went in with no problems. Hopefully I will get the iva bag in tomorrows post as with out the the iva cover for the track rod end i can't fit hubs.
Then it was on to the headlights and indicators. I just could not follow the manual for some reason and ended up following caterham500.co.uk excellent blog instead which was much better although there were no green wires on my indicators just red and black.
Then it was on to the dampers which after a bit of persuasion with the hammer went in ok(piece of cake compared to the headlights)
Although the last thing fitted was the anti-roll bar there was no way i was going to be able fit this by myself so I rounded up the family, pushing and pulling for 10 minutes and plenty of grease finally got the bugger in. A good day all in I think.






2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with my anti roll bar. Afterwards I found that too much grease makes it harder, not easier. I look forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really cracking on with it! Good to see

    ReplyDelete