Friday 17 April 2015

At last it starts!

Well caterham have had the car since just before the Easter break I was getting frustrated that they had not been able to start the car, The ECU had been removed and sent down to the factory to be checked and was tested with no faults found re-fitted it still did not start(or so I was led to believe), After a new ECU was fitted and extended cranking it has drawn the fuel and fired up! It looks like the original ECU would turn the crank but wouldn't draw fuel through.


I'm so pleased that at last the car starts and also my z number has come through and an IVA test has been booked for next thursday, I might have have car back next weekend , I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Morning
    Yesterday was the big IVA test day and yes it did pass. Its due back today and there will be a few beers in the fridge to celebrate:-)
    Mike

    ReplyDelete