Saturday 27 June 2015

MPG in the 160

Well I'm just going to say it seem's that with most people who buy sevens fuel economy isn't exactly much of a concern and I understand that. Get out and drive it, have fun in it, race it, how much fuel you use having all this fun is of minor concern to most.

I drive my seven in a spirited but safe way and I don't really keep eye on on mpg normally but my last tank of unleaded got me 49. something mpg. I have just filled up with 29.11 litres after 323.2 buzzing miles (from 1 tank) which I think gives me 50.47 miles per gallon, I think is just fantastic.

 Caterham have got the 160 spot on I reckon, Light and small engined perfect balance for road driving with out getting into too much trouble and it's economical, personally I think it's bloody brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I completely agree. We have just returned from an amazing Scottish trip. Caterhams are completely in their element on the winding, empty, Scottish lanes. We kept up with a swiftly driven Roadsport with no problems and used significantly less fuel (up to 75%). Stunning little car.

    ReplyDelete